You can access your NYU Federal Credit Union statement online by signing up for eStatements. This will not only help eliminate the paper mail that arrives to your home, but you will be able to access your statement several days before you would normally receive a paper statement.
(Make sure pop-up blocker is disabled)
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click on “Self Service”, and then “eStatement”.
- Click on "Sign up".
- Once new window opens, read through the agreement.
- Click the eSign Document link to open a sample eStatement. The document will open in a new window and will display a code which will need to be entered on the page with the agreement.
- Chose your preference of eStatements using the radio button and click Next.
- Confirm your email address and click Enroll.
At this point, you will have successfully enrolled in eStatements and will receive a notification when your next statement is available.
If you are having problems logging into your account, please give us a call at (212) 995-3171 between the hours of 9am to 3pm Monday through Friday.
eStatements are also available for your NYU FCU Credit Card. Enrollment can be completed on the NYU FCU Credit Card online banking site. Contact us for assistance.