To apply for a NYU FCU loan, you must be a member and have a share account. If you're not yet a member, check your eligibility and join us today.
Loan Application Fee $25
CREDIT BUILDER LOAN
This loan is to help you to rebuild your credit report and establish emergency savings.
The maximum loan amount is $1000, Min - $500. Max term is 12 months.
For example, if you qualify for $1000 loan, the entire amount is deposited into your savings account. As payments are made, you would gradually gain access to the savings account.
|CREDIT SCORE||CREDIT TIER||UP TO 12 MONTHS|
|760 and above||A+||10.00%|
LIFE HAPPENS LOAN
Sometimes life happens, and the NYU FCU is here to help. If you find yourself in an unexpected emergency situation or expense, apply for this emergency loan to help you get back on track.
- Rate- 16%
- Term- 12 month
- Application Fee- $25
Must be NYU employee for more than 2 years, a member for at least 6 months, must have a checking account with a payroll deduction or direct deposit at the NYUFCU and no other loans at the NYUFCU. Must list supervisor contact information on Reference Form. Credit score not less than 550. To apply select Personal Loan, and type Life Happens in purpose.
|SALARY||LOAN MAXIMUM AMOUNT|
|Up to $30,000||$1,000|
QUICK CASH LOAN
If you face any unexpected expenses, need extra cash or are short on funds between paydays, a Quick Cash Loan can help. This loan is for emergencies.
To apply, click the Apply button. On the loan selection screen, select Personal Loan, and in the purpose indicate "Quick Cash." No pledge required.
- $250-$500 loan amount
- $25 loan fee
- 0% interest rate
- No minimum credit score required, however credit report will be pulled to verify affordability of the loan.
- Maximum term- 4 months
- Maximum of two Quick Cash loans per 12 month period. Previous loan must be paid off prior to any future applications. If any Quick Cash loan becomes more than 29 days delinquent, the borrower will not eligible to apply for Quick Cash loans in the future.
- Must be employed with current employer for at least 2 years; you will be required to present copies of your two (2) most recent pay-stubs and W-2 for the last 2 years as proof of employment.
- Must provide two references- one must be a direct supervisor.
- Loans granted to individual borrowers only.
- Quick Cash loan will not be approved if the monthly payment exceeds 20% of the member’s net pay for a given pay period.
- Monthly or weekly automatic payments available. Payroll deduction will be required to be set up for payment.